May 1, 2026: Watched "The Devil Wears Prada 2” in Osaka. It was a highly positive and enjoyable film that leaves you feeling energized and uplifted. Hearing Vogue by Madonna brought back wonderful memories, as it was one of the biggest hits when I was on assignment in the United States. At Starbucks, I ordered Miranda’s latte, a special collaboration drink inspired by this movie. May 11, 2026: I enjoyed breakfast at Starbucks in Hattori Ryokuchi Park on a gorgeous, crystal-clear May morning. May 23, 2026: Breakfast, Movie & Lunch in Minoh Kayano
August 1, 2026: After a Whopper breakfast at Burger King and the latest Spider-Man movie in Minoh, Osaka, I went for a walk toward Minoh Waterfall for some exercise. A refreshing breeze along the shaded mountain trail beside the river made the walk especially enjoyable despite the midsummer heat. https://tedsogo2021.blogspot.com/2026/08/august-1-2-2026-summer-weekend-in-minoh.html?m=1 It was my first Spider-Man movie, so I must have missed many of the connections to the earlier films. Even so, I enjoyed it well enough. In summer, Minoh Waterfall is a lush green retreat that is about 7°C (13°F) cooler than downtown Osaka. Hiking through the vibrant greenery while listening to the gentle sound of the river is one of the area's greatest pleasures. I had lunch at a charming soba restaurant along the mountain trail. August 2, 2026: Breakfast at ALOHA CAFE in Hattori Ryokuchi Park.
July 17, 2026: Stopped by Expo '70 Commemorative Park in Osaka for a while under the blazing midsummer sun, where I was greeted by a magnificent field of sunflowers stretching proudly toward the sky. Their bright yellow blooms, always reaching for the sun, perfectly captured the vibrant energy of summer and reminded me of the youthful spirit that this season brings. Wishing all my friends a wonderful summer. Stay safe, stay healthy, and enjoy the season! https://tedsogo2021.blogspot.com/2026/07/july-17-18-2026-midsummer-sunflowers-in.html?m=1 July 18, 2026: Sunflower Field at Hattori Ryokuchi Park < Sunflowers in Summer 2026: Expo ‘70 Park & Hattori Ryokuchi Park > July 25, 2026: The perfect way to start a midsummer weekend is with a Hawaiian-style breakfast.
Comments
Post a Comment